Nice things people have said
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- “The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending you; you were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- "Urban Foundry undertook an Impact Assessment of our award winning Chepstow High Street Regeneration Scheme in 2010. Due to unavoidable delays, the tendering process took place in late summer with limited timing to complete visitor surveys. You quickly identified the necessary resources to complete the study within a tight timescale to a high standard. Many Thanks."Colin Phillips, Special Projects Manager, Monmouthshire County Council