Nice things people have said
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "You are really organised and build strong relationships with the organisations you work with. Our clients rate you highly and we've had rave reviews recently from a community engagement assignment you led. We've asked you to deliver against outcomes for us on a number of projects and you've consistently delivered high quality work on time and in budget. Our clients report that you are a pleasure to work with and we are more than happy to recommend you."David Gourlay & Paul Buchanan, Directors, Hall Aitken Ltd
- "Urban Foundry run a lot of projects so no two days are the same and that's amazing! I experienced so many different event management roles throughout my internship. The team are all lovely and willing to help with absolutely anything I needed. I've loved the past seven weeks and look forward to the rest of my internship and hope to volunteer with Urban Foundry and Unit Nineteen in the future."Victoria Phillips, Event Management Student at UWTSD
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- “The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending you; you were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- "On behalf of Jazz Heritage Wales thank you for all the work you put in updating the format for the Before Freedom Primary Schools pack. The updates are of course more accessible as they are on the modern format, and bilingual. In addition, I must congratulate you on the presentation, as the way you have laid it out has really helped to make the content clearer to the reader. Your work will allow this important story of the Slave who arrived in Wales in the 1830s to be shown to much wider audiences through the People’s Collection Wales, and the HWB teachers resource. The timeline was also a tricky piece of work, helping us to work out what was needed, and how best to present it, and it has already been well received. It has been printed out now, for the book to hand round, and looks very good in this format, as well as the slideshow. Again, it seems to really tell the story very clearly, and with both pieces of work, you have delivered them on time, and with the maximum efficiency."Deb Checkland, Chair - Jazz Heritage Wales