We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "You acted as our consultant on the 'Small Grants Scheme' we ran last year. You gave prompt, professional advice throughout the process helping establish a very successful project. We would definitely use your services again."Nikki Neale, Gorseinon College
- "You were inspirational in the role of 'Chair’, giving an informative and insightful overview of the importance of the arts in the creative regeneration of our towns, and how this could apply here in Haverfordwest."Chris Evans, Director - Idea Architects
- "The Regeneration Swansea Visioning workshop was expertly facilitated by Ben using the theory of change approach. This approach enabled everyone to engage and put their thoughts forward and it was a very enlightening workshop."Phil Holmes, Head of Planning and City Regeneration, Swansea Council
- ‘Thanks to you and your team for absolutely everything. Lovely working with you, and keep up the brilliant work"Bethan Elfyn, Horizons Cymru & BBC Radio Wales Presenter
- “The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending you; you were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- "Thanks very much for all the help and advice you've given us - I've been involved in lots of M&E in the past and none of it has been done as thoroughly and professionally as you have managed over the course of this contract."Phillip Jayne, 'Come Outside!' Project Manager for Natural Resources Wales
- 3 days left to apply - come and help us at our new venue in Swansea: https://t.co/WyizCLMguz
- We've extended the deadline for hiring for our new project - details below. https://t.co/WyizCM3RT9
- Lovely: https://t.co/15e1ZDdqR3
- Director @BenReynolds1977 delivered a Theory of Change training session earlier today for @CareandRepairWB - lovely… https://t.co/1I7PER1n22