We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "Urban Foundry run a lot of projects so no two days are the same and that's amazing! I experienced so many different event management roles throughout my internship. The team are all lovely and willing to help with absolutely anything I needed. I've loved the past seven weeks and look forward to the rest of my internship and hope to volunteer with Urban Foundry and Unit Nineteen in the future."Victoria Phillips, Event Management Student at UWTSD
- "The Marina Markets have had a significant impact on the number of Sunday visitors to the National Waterfront Museum. The bustling, friendly and 'green' spirit of each event fits exactly with the museum's ethos and approach to customer care. As a result we often programme our own events around the market's calendar - to mutually beneficial results."Steph Mastoris, Head of National Waterfront Museum
- "Really cool people, loads of families, it’s definitely the best place in Swansea at the moment."Victoria Lee
- "Through your commission by Healthy Directions to provide tailored business support undertaking a business audit and exploring the project's exit strategy, we found you to be very professional in your approach and extremely supportive in your manner. The work undertaken met all the required timescales and fulfilled the purpose of the brief; it was concise and written in a style that was appropriate for a wide range of stakeholders. Its content was honest and practical, making recommendations that the project was able to act upon. Healthy Directions valued the work undertaken by you and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others."Amanda Owen & Karen Hicks, Healthy Directions - Healthy Living Centre
- “I would like to thank the team at Urban Foundry for their excellent work in producing a Process and Impact Report for the Swansea Food Poverty Grant 2019/20. The Covid-19 pandemic made this an especially challenging task, not only due to the challenges of working during lockdown, but also that this was a very difficult time for the grant recipients in meeting the demand for food support. The report has informed future plans for collaboration and establishing a Swansea Food Poverty Network.”Anthony Richards, Poverty Prevention and Strategy Manager, Swansea Council
- "Urban Foundry worked with us on a whole Farm visioning event and delivered training on outcomes monitoring. The work is thorough, professional and grounded in a clear understanding of the needs of third sector organisations and the environment in which we operate. We’re planning to use them again!"Phil Budd, Director, Swansea Community Farm
- Nice coverage of our Swansea #LibraryOfThings, which we are delivering in partnership with @SwanseaCouncil and with… https://t.co/6GRf1Mgwvk
- Last week we launched our new #hqurbankitchen venue, opened by @JulieJamesMS & @ImwalshIan. It is part of our… https://t.co/hwlqqEKZb0
- Director Ben talking to @EntrepScot @UWTSD about us being @BCorpUK @LivingWageUK #businessasaforceforgood and about… https://t.co/PGLrAWnEYL
- We’re a certified @BCorpUK, an accredited @LivingWageUK employer, we believe in #businessasaforceforgood & we suppo… https://t.co/nSaIGvsAmp