We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- “Our ‘Movie Makers’ half-term activity was a fantastic opportunity for visitors with the acting bug, a love of the silver screen or those simply keen to experience a little of what it’s like to be on set and perform in front of a camera. Not only did people learn a little about performing for the camera, they also had the chance to get involved in some of the processes that go into making a film.”Lisa Hartley, Quadrant Shopping Manager
- "I just wanted to say how great it was working with Amy on the evaluation (thanks Amy!). It really helped that we were confident that Amy understood the sector and what we were trying to achieve. It was a really positive experience and Amy also provoked conversations between staff interviewed, I think staff really benefitted from the opportunity to reflect on what had been done – so not just an evaluation but also a reflection and acknowledgement of what had been achieved."Amanda Carr, Director - Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- "The process was not an easy one, but with your support we generated a positive dialogue with the building’s owners and other key people in the local area, established the condition and viability of developing the building, and developed a creative and dynamic vision, supported by a strong business case. I am happy to recommend you to others seeking creative consultants that can help to make complex but exciting regeneration projects like these happen."David Warner, Senior Provost, Swansea Metropolitan University
- “The structure of the feasibility study was made clear from the offset, methods of work were thorough and the tight timescale adhered to throughout the process. The final report and business plan was presented in a professional structured format in the agreed time. It is obvious that they are experts in their area of work, their expertise and excellent communication skills have enabled them to produce a study and business plan of very high standard which will be used in supporting grant applications for the community over the coming years. St Ishmaels Community Council have no hesitation in recommending you; you were a pleasure to work with."Iris Williams, Clerk, St Ishmaels Community Council
- "Urban Foundry run a lot of projects so no two days are the same and that's amazing! I experienced so many different event management roles throughout my internship. The team are all lovely and willing to help with absolutely anything I needed. I've loved the past seven weeks and look forward to the rest of my internship and hope to volunteer with Urban Foundry and Unit Nineteen in the future."Victoria Phillips, Event Management Student at UWTSD
- ‘‘Urban Foundry have been and continue to be a pleasure to work with. Their knowledge and expertise enabled the set-up of a monthly market in Port Talbot that they continue to run, proving sustainable even during this present climate. Good practice, a collaborative approach and continued commitment has been key during COVID providing consumer confidence, helping small businesses and promoting buy local."Jo Hillier-Raikes, Town Centre Manager for Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- Just 3 weeks to go until #LivingWageWeek! We’re proud to be a part of the movement for a real #LivingWage with… https://t.co/502FHhBgFM
- Lovely team lunch today - it’s been far too long since we were all together in the same place at the same time. Wel… https://t.co/3BHqtsRjUm
- Early in the pandemic with our markets unable to proceed we created a free to use website called South Wales Food a… https://t.co/gX6R4xXdK2
- The closing date for the General Manager and Chef/Cook roles for our new venue is this Thurs. Please do share and c… https://t.co/sczqk3LMLP