We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "Urban Foundry undertook a Mid Term Evaluation of the Collaborative Communities project in December 2011 which was a particularly complex piece of work that involved working with the 8 partners of the project and community groups that the project has supported. The work undertaken was very professional and the communication between the company and myself and partners was excellent throughout the working relationship. I would recommend Urban Foundry to any other organisation wishing to undertake similar evaluation studies because of their experience; the quality of their work and their ability to understand the requirements."Jane Lewis, Project Manager, Collaborative Communities
- “Urban Foundry’s founder, Dr Ben Reynolds, has been supporting the Enterprise team at Swansea University over the last few months, helping to support entrepreneurial students and graduates on their start-up journeys as their Entrepreneur in Residence. He’s delivered in-depth, educational and inspirational sessions on entrepreneurship, both online and in-person, as well as providing start-up consultations to a number of students on a 1-2-1 basis. Students who’ve met with Ben truly valued his advice and he’s been a fantastic addition to the Enterprise team’s services.”Angus Phillips, Enterprise Support Officer
- “Our ‘Movie Makers’ half-term activity was a fantastic opportunity for visitors with the acting bug, a love of the silver screen or those simply keen to experience a little of what it’s like to be on set and perform in front of a camera. Not only did people learn a little about performing for the camera, they also had the chance to get involved in some of the processes that go into making a film.”Lisa Hartley, Quadrant Shopping Manager
- "You were inspirational in the role of 'Chair’, giving an informative and insightful overview of the importance of the arts in the creative regeneration of our towns, and how this could apply here in Haverfordwest."Chris Evans, Director - Idea Architects
- "The Marina Markets have had a significant impact on the number of Sunday visitors to the National Waterfront Museum. The bustling, friendly and 'green' spirit of each event fits exactly with the museum's ethos and approach to customer care. As a result we often programme our own events around the market's calendar - to mutually beneficial results."Steph Mastoris, Head of National Waterfront Museum
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time