We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- “Our ‘Movie Makers’ half-term activity was a fantastic opportunity for visitors with the acting bug, a love of the silver screen or those simply keen to experience a little of what it’s like to be on set and perform in front of a camera. Not only did people learn a little about performing for the camera, they also had the chance to get involved in some of the processes that go into making a film.”Lisa Hartley, Quadrant Shopping Manager
- "I just wanted to say how great it was working with Amy on the evaluation (thanks Amy!). It really helped that we were confident that Amy understood the sector and what we were trying to achieve. It was a really positive experience and Amy also provoked conversations between staff interviewed, I think staff really benefitted from the opportunity to reflect on what had been done – so not just an evaluation but also a reflection and acknowledgement of what had been achieved."Amanda Carr, Director - Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- "I am sure that without your help with what can only be described as a "minefield" of application forms and correspondence, we would not have been successful in our bid for Cydcoed grant funding. Many thanks for all your assistance and support."Ceri Anderson, Town Clerk to Porthcawl Town Council
- “I joined Urban Foundry as an intern as part of my Event Management Degree. When my internship finished I was offered a part-time job with them running their Unit Nineteen venue. It has given me new skills and confidence. It’s been a fantastic experience.”Siobhan Thomas, former Urban Foundry academy recruit from UWTSD
- "I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the B Corp Q&A you recorded with me. We have had some excellent feedback from our students, with many inspired to research Urban Foundry and B Corporations as a result of your video. Thank you again for working with Nottingham College and for the support you have provided."Madeleine Penkett, Work Placement Officer, Nottingham College
- "As chair of Community Planning Committee within Mumbles Community Council I engaged Urban Foundry to produce a coherent long-term Community Plan for the village of Mumbles.I am pleased to say that the relationship bared fruit and we are now the proud owners of a strategic framework that is providing focus and rationale for all our interaction with the community.The professionalism and approachability of Dr Reynolds was a constant reassurance and was very forgiving of our idiosyncrasies. The main bonus of having this framework is that it reduces the personality conflicts within the council and allows us to be fully focused on planning and delivering projects for our electorate."Cllr Carwyn Thomas, Mumbles Community Council
- Our very own @BenReynolds1977 shares why paying a #LivingWage is so important to him He really cares for his emplo… https://t.co/174pHllldy
- It’s #LivingWageWeek & we’re celebrating the 100,000s of low paid workers who have received a pay rise because of t… https://t.co/1GN7BKOsHG
- Start looking for this Logo when choosing what companies to use, support Living Wage Employers and in turn encourag… https://t.co/vxqKg94DB5
- Check out our blog post about #LivingWageAt20 by our intern @pollybushby "Now's an important time for businesses… https://t.co/nhO3DCCqPA