We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "Urban Foundry were fantastic to work with on our Business Plan for our Hwb y Gors development in Cwmgors – a proposed zero carbon energy, arts and enterprise centre. Urban Foundry were so knowledgeable about the whole social enterprise sector and with a depth of local knowledge and contacts. Urban Foundry really added value to the document, challenged our thinking in a useful way, and made it a lot more fun to do!”Dan McCallum MBE, Co-Founder Awel Aman Tawe
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- “Our Reach the Heights funded Olion project used art based activity to engage young people to work with young people who were not in education, employment or training. Measuring the impact of the project was important to us to both satisfy the funding requirements but, more importantly, to share the stories and journeys of the young people who took part. Your extensive experience in this area provided us with credible evaluation that tracked and reported on the project in a sensitive and meaningful way. The project was a huge success and the evaluation celebrated this by providing impressive statistics and personal stories from the participants”.Dr Richard Knapp, Head of Corporate Services, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is looking to review their community engagement activity. You were a joy to work with: incredibly professional, tactful and diligent throughout. You just got on with it and delivered on time and to budget. Most importantly, your clear ability in this area gained the confidence of my colleagues in the whole consultation process. I will certainly use you again."Richard Jarman, Head of Government & Community Relations, Public Affairs Directorate, University of Oxford
- "I am pleased to report the successful conclusion of a session at the LDP Public Enquiry earlier today concerned solely with our site. I put this down to all the preparatory work you and others have done to get us to this stage."Henry Dare, Trustee - the Morris Estate
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- 3 days left to apply - come and help us at our new venue in Swansea: https://t.co/WyizCLMguz
- We've extended the deadline for hiring for our new project - details below. https://t.co/WyizCM3RT9
- Lovely: https://t.co/15e1ZDdqR3
- Director @BenReynolds1977 delivered a Theory of Change training session earlier today for @CareandRepairWB - lovely… https://t.co/1I7PER1n22