We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- “I joined Urban Foundry as an intern as part of my Event Management Degree. When my internship finished I was offered a part-time job with them running their Unit Nineteen venue. It has given me new skills and confidence. It’s been a fantastic experience.”Siobhan Thomas, former Urban Foundry academy recruit from UWTSD
- "The Marina Markets have had a significant impact on the number of Sunday visitors to the National Waterfront Museum. The bustling, friendly and 'green' spirit of each event fits exactly with the museum's ethos and approach to customer care. As a result we often programme our own events around the market's calendar - to mutually beneficial results."Steph Mastoris, Head of National Waterfront Museum
- “Urban Foundry provided me with valuable work experience and gave me a head start when I graduated”Ross Weaver, former Urban Foundry Academy recruit from UWTSD
- "Urban Foundry were fantastic to work with on our Business Plan for our Hwb y Gors development in Cwmgors – a proposed zero carbon energy, arts and enterprise centre. Urban Foundry were so knowledgeable about the whole social enterprise sector and with a depth of local knowledge and contacts. Urban Foundry really added value to the document, challenged our thinking in a useful way, and made it a lot more fun to do!”Dan McCallum MBE, Co-Founder Awel Aman Tawe
"I approached Urban Foundry to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. You have a quiet, confident and professional approach; you maintain excellent communication with key individuals at all times and were able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Urban Foundry to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found you to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award."Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "You are really organised and build strong relationships with the organisations you work with. Our clients rate you highly and we've had rave reviews recently from a community engagement assignment you led. We've asked you to deliver against outcomes for us on a number of projects and you've consistently delivered high quality work on time and in budget. Our clients report that you are a pleasure to work with and we are more than happy to recommend you."David Gourlay & Paul Buchanan, Directors, Hall Aitken Ltd
- In addition to looking for a Cook/Chef we're also looking for an Events/PopUps Support worker for a 4-day week (30… https://t.co/ZRj8BjoHSP
- More things we've been doing for @QuadrantSwansea - beautifully presented and communicated as always by @reTHINKprm https://t.co/FVjjOxd3Pa
- We do love working with @reTHINKprm - experts, incredibly experienced, professional, efficient, hard working, and j… https://t.co/ejz7AhecgN
- @4theRegion Thank you!