We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "On behalf of Jazz Heritage Wales thank you for all the work you put in updating the format for the Before Freedom Primary Schools pack. The updates are of course more accessible as they are on the modern format, and bilingual. In addition, I must congratulate you on the presentation, as the way you have laid it out has really helped to make the content clearer to the reader. Your work will allow this important story of the Slave who arrived in Wales in the 1830s to be shown to much wider audiences through the People’s Collection Wales, and the HWB teachers resource. The timeline was also a tricky piece of work, helping us to work out what was needed, and how best to present it, and it has already been well received. It has been printed out now, for the book to hand round, and looks very good in this format, as well as the slideshow. Again, it seems to really tell the story very clearly, and with both pieces of work, you have delivered them on time, and with the maximum efficiency."Deb Checkland, Chair - Jazz Heritage Wales
- "Through your commission by Healthy Directions to provide tailored business support undertaking a business audit and exploring the project's exit strategy, we found you to be very professional in your approach and extremely supportive in your manner. The work undertaken met all the required timescales and fulfilled the purpose of the brief; it was concise and written in a style that was appropriate for a wide range of stakeholders. Its content was honest and practical, making recommendations that the project was able to act upon. Healthy Directions valued the work undertaken by you and would have no hesitation in recommending your services to others"Amanda Owen & Karen Hicks, Healthy Directions - Healthy Living Centre
- "You were able to offer us support and training that practically we have been able to use in our own organisation because we were able to discuss at the outset a bespoke package of support. Too many providers these days provide standard courses off the shelf and have no real interest in the organisations that purchase them which we definitely can't say about you."Jackie Preston, Director, Swansea Citizens Advice Bureau
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- "We were extremely happy with your work on supporting our city of culture bid for St Davids and the 100 of Dewisland. The application was extremely strong and I'm sure surprised the judges. Significant credit must go to you for this. Nevertheless, we always knew that as the smallest city in Britain, we would be hard-pressed to be shortlisted in a competition designed for major urban centres. With that in mind, part of our strategy was also about ensuring that we would win even if we didn't win the competition. And so it has proved. During the process of bidding for City of Culture, Pembrokeshire got enormous exposure in the press worth well over £1 million if we had purchased the same kind of exposure through paid advertising. It also led us to a major three-year culture and arts tourism development project in North West Pembrokeshire, in partnership with County Wexford, Ireland which has seen us successfully capture £2 million of funding. We are now looking forward to delivering that three-year project which will in effect be a mini city of culture programme over a longer period of time, with better impacts and a more sustainable approach for such a small area."Mike Cavanagh, Head of Cultural Services, Pembrokeshire County Council
- "You acted as our consultant on the 'Small Grants Scheme' we ran last year. You gave prompt, professional advice throughout the process helping establish a very successful project. We would definitely use your services again."Nikki Neale, Gorseinon College