We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- "Having spotted your insight and creative approach during your input to the Swansea Arts Strategy process, I had no hesitation in engaging you to formulate the business plan required for the second-stage application to the DT100 fund. The collaboration demonstrated your thoroughness, efficiency and quick grasp of strategic issues. Consequently, the resulting document will serve not only as an application but also as a useful roadmap for the Festival's next stage of development. I should recommend you warmly to any arts organisation seeking an objective, analytical approach to future business and artistic planning."Huw Tregelles Williams, OBE, DL, FRCO, FRWCMD, Chairman/Director, Swansea Festival of Music & the Arts, formerly Head of Music, BBC Wales
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- "On behalf of Jazz Heritage Wales thank you for all the work you put in updating the format for the Before Freedom Primary Schools pack. The updates are of course more accessible as they are on the modern format, and bilingual. In addition, I must congratulate you on the presentation, as the way you have laid it out has really helped to make the content clearer to the reader. Your work will allow this important story of the Slave who arrived in Wales in the 1830s to be shown to much wider audiences through the People’s Collection Wales, and the HWB teachers resource. The timeline was also a tricky piece of work, helping us to work out what was needed, and how best to present it, and it has already been well received. It has been printed out now, for the book to hand round, and looks very good in this format, as well as the slideshow. Again, it seems to really tell the story very clearly, and with both pieces of work, you have delivered them on time, and with the maximum efficiency."Deb Checkland, Chair - Jazz Heritage Wales
- "Thanks very much for all the help and advice you've given us - I've been involved in lots of M&E in the past and none of it has been done as thoroughly and professionally as you have managed over the course of this contract."Phillip Jayne, 'Come Outside!' Project Manager for Natural Resources Wales
- "You acted as our consultant on the 'Small Grants Scheme' we ran last year. You gave prompt, professional advice throughout the process helping establish a very successful project. We would definitely use your services again."Nikki Neale, Gorseinon College