We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- “CIME (Creativity & Innovation in Micro Enterprise) is an INTERREG funded initiative with the overall aim of embedding Creative & Innovative thinking into all areas of business. Partners include SERA (South East Regional Authority), and Kilkenny Enterprise Board, Ireland and in Wales Swansea Metropolitan University and University of Wales Trinity St David. You were selected to carry out an independent evaluation of the impact of a 4 Tier Programme and a series of Networking events that were delivered in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion. CIME worked with over 200 businesses and organisations in a variety of sectors. You were a pleasure to work with. Your approach was extremely professional and your methodologies were robust and adaptable. You very quickly understood the ethos of the whole project and I would have no hesitation in recommending you!”Jenny Vobe-Tancock, CIME Operations Manager, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "I am sure that without your help with what can only be described as a "minefield" of application forms and correspondence, we would not have been successful in our bid for Cydcoed grant funding. Many thanks for all your assistance and support."Ceri Anderson, Town Clerk to Porthcawl Town Council
- “Urban Foundry provided me with valuable work experience and gave me a head start when I graduated”Ross Weaver, former Urban Foundry Academy recruit from UWTSD
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- "You acted as our consultant on the 'Small Grants Scheme' we ran last year. You gave prompt, professional advice throughout the process helping establish a very successful project. We would definitely use your services again."Nikki Neale, Gorseinon College
- "Working with you has stimulated fresh ideas across departments in Natural Resources Wales. The project, which was completed as part of our trial into natural resource management has provided us with a set of principles to help NRW sustainably manage our natural assets in the urban environment for people, the environment and the economy. Working with you has allowed our staff at local level to create connections with other organisations in your network for future collaboration. Your staff were very communicative throughout the project and have a creative outlook, which has encouraged local staff in NRW to be more flexible and innovative in our approach, seeing opportunities not barriers. The local knowledge not only of the surrounding environment but, also the many organisations who worked within the project area was invaluable. A professional high quality report was delivered to schedule, which is appropriate for us to use in our discussions with a range of stakeholders from community members to local Councillors and Assembly Members. A pleasure to work with."Fran Rolfe, Environment Officer - Natural Resources Management Team - Swansea, Natural Resources Wales
- Loved working on Swansea’s #greeninfrastructure strategy for @SwanseaCouncil and @NatResWales alongside @ecoschemes… https://t.co/VjMPSO7CJ0
- Lovely quote, and very true. And not just a rule for suburbs or residential bits of town - applies to town and city… https://t.co/LRXA5VWbbm
- If there’s support for it then we’re very happy to take a look at it https://t.co/2L95ve4aLG
- More popup (tactical) urbanism needed! https://t.co/gPfNTIJZn4