We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "Working with you has stimulated fresh ideas across departments in Natural Resources Wales. The project, which was completed as part of our trial into natural resource management has provided us with a set of principles to help NRW sustainably manage our natural assets in the urban environment for people, the environment and the economy. Working with you has allowed our staff at local level to create connections with other organisations in your network for future collaboration. Your staff were very communicative throughout the project and have a creative outlook, which has encouraged local staff in NRW to be more flexible and innovative in our approach, seeing opportunities not barriers. The local knowledge not only of the surrounding environment but, also the many organisations who worked within the project area was invaluable. A professional high quality report was delivered to schedule, which is appropriate for us to use in our discussions with a range of stakeholders from community members to local Councillors and Assembly Members. A pleasure to work with."Fran Rolfe, Environment Officer - Natural Resources Management Team - Swansea, Natural Resources Wales
- “[You were] an excellent communicator, empathising with the difficulties faced by community groups whilst working with them to find solutions. Your judgements were invariably sound and very well thought through - you instinctively knew how to work with, not for community groups - and your cheerful and positive approach to work is a delight! Feedback from groups was nothing but positive. All deadlines were met to a high standard and as well as being skilled at higher-level complex development work, you understand that the finer project detail is important too. We have greatly enjoyed working with you and have no hesitation at all in recommending you to others.”Barbara Anglezarke, Forestry Commission Wales Cydcoed Manager
- "The mapping exercise was a particularly difficult thing to sell let alone take on and produce results for. For that all the members of the group will be eternally grateful. The presentation of the results was innovative, clear and immediately re-useable to further our thinking. You produced material to order, on time and extremely professionally. You have an immediate and overall understanding of the issues but also a keen and supportive interest in the arts. Your work in bringing the three consultations together and as a team member in pulling the whole strategy together as a piece was also extremely valuable and helpful. When we presented the strategy to the Arts Council at the specific feedback conference with other authorities who had undertaken the same exercise, it was abundantly clear that the Swansea approach was light years ahead of the rest. In particular, we had delivered what we said we would and the material - easily accessible and actually fun to have - was what was actually need to forge strategic ideas for the future for young people and the arts in Swansea. Your contribution to that achievement was vital. Thank you again on behalf of the City and County of Swansea Youth Arts Strategy core working group."Robin Hall, Swansea Youth Arts Partnership
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time
- "The process was not an easy one, but with your support we generated a positive dialogue with the building’s owners and other key people in the local area, established the condition and viability of developing the building, and developed a creative and dynamic vision, supported by a strong business case. It was not an easy process but we achieved our goal and we are delighted that we will be able to invest in this important initiative that will deliver benefits for the University and its students, as well as for the general public living in Swansea and the wider region. I am happy to recommend you to others seeking creative consultants that can help to make complex but exciting regeneration projects like these happen."David Warner, Senior Provost, Swansea Metropolitan University