We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "Who amongst us doesn’t love to eat good food, browse through interesting crafts and artisan products and gather together with friends? Well the people of Pontardawe certainly do. It was brilliant to see so many people supporting the market and enjoying being together as a community. All enabled by the excellent work of Urban Foundry. I for one hope that this pilot project will show the demand for a permanent monthly market."Angie Dickinson, Area Artistic Manager - Pontardawe Arts Centre
- "Working with you has stimulated fresh ideas across departments in Natural Resources Wales. The project, which was completed as part of our trial into natural resource management has provided us with a set of principles to help NRW sustainably manage our natural assets in the urban environment for people, the environment and the economy. Working with you has allowed our staff at local level to create connections with other organisations in your network for future collaboration. Your staff were very communicative throughout the project and have a creative outlook, which has encouraged local staff in NRW to be more flexible and innovative in our approach, seeing opportunities not barriers. The local knowledge not only of the surrounding environment but, also the many organisations who worked within the project area was invaluable. A professional high quality report was delivered to schedule, which is appropriate for us to use in our discussions with a range of stakeholders from community members to local Councillors and Assembly Members. A pleasure to work with."Fran Rolfe, Environment Officer - Natural Resources Management Team - Swansea, Natural Resources Wales
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "You were inspirational in the role of 'Chair’, giving an informative and insightful overview of the importance of the arts in the creative regeneration of our towns, and how this could apply here in Haverfordwest."Chris Evans, Director - Idea Architects
- "The Regeneration Swansea Visioning workshop was expertly facilitated by Ben using the theory of change approach. This approach enabled everyone to engage and put their thoughts forward and it was a very enlightening workshop."Phil Holmes, Head of Planning and City Regeneration, Swansea Council
- “Our Reach the Heights funded Olion project used art based activity to engage young people to work with young people who were not in education, employment or training. Measuring the impact of the project was important to us to both satisfy the funding requirements but, more importantly, to share the stories and journeys of the young people who took part. Your extensive experience in this area provided us with credible evaluation that tracked and reported on the project in a sensitive and meaningful way. The project was a huge success and the evaluation celebrated this by providing impressive statistics and personal stories from the participants”.Dr Richard Knapp, Head of Corporate Services, University of Wales Trinity Saint David