We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "Working with you has been a great experience in helping us really think about how the people living in our communities interact and connect with place, space and each other. You have challenged us to understand the huge potential in our communities for creating great places to live and thrive."Andrew Vye, Director of Tai Gwalia
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- “Urban Foundry provided me with valuable work experience and gave me a head start when I graduated”Ross Weaver, former Urban Foundry Academy recruit from UWTSD
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time
- “CIME (Creativity & Innovation in Micro Enterprise) is an INTERREG funded initiative with the overall aim of embedding Creative & Innovative thinking into all areas of business. Partners include SERA (South East Regional Authority), and Kilkenny Enterprise Board, Ireland and in Wales Swansea Metropolitan University and University of Wales Trinity St David. You were selected to carry out an independent evaluation of the impact of a 4 Tier Programme and a series of Networking events that were delivered in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion. CIME worked with over 200 businesses and organisations in a variety of sectors. You were a pleasure to work with. Your approach was extremely professional and your methodologies were robust and adaptable. You very quickly understood the ethos of the whole project and I would have no hesitation in recommending you!”Jenny Vobe-Tancock, CIME Operations Manager, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- “I joined Urban Foundry as an intern as part of my Event Management Degree. When my internship finished I was offered a part-time job with them running their Unit Nineteen venue. It has given me new skills and confidence. It’s been a fantastic experience.”Siobhan Thomas, former Urban Foundry academy recruit from UWTSD