We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "[Urban Foundry] were commissioned by Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council through a tender process to conduct an audit of existing arts provision across the County Borough of Neath Port Talbot , to generate knowledge in terms of expectations of arts delivery and possible gaps in provision and to develop content for a website and advise on its format in order to improve knowledge of what is already happening in the arts across the county. Through the establishment of twelve focus groups across the County Borough you were able to formulate a detailed response which was clearly articulated in a timely report, linked with effective strategies to adopt to address gaps/issues identified. The report has been invaluable in focusing our business development plans and also in prioritising spend. I would have no hesitation in recommending you."Angie Dickinson, Area Artistic Manager - Cultural Services, Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- "Trilein undertook a Mid Term Evaluation of the Collaborative Communities project in December 2011 which was a particularly complex piece of work that involved working with the 8 partners of the project and community groups that the project has supported. The work undertaken was very professional and the communication between the company and myself and partners was excellent throughout the working relationship. I would recommend Trilein to any other organisation wishing to undertake similar evaluation studies because of their experience; the quality of their work and their ability to understand the requirements."Jane Lewis, Project Manager, Collaborative Communities
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "We were extremely happy with your work on supporting our city of culture bid for St Davids and the 100 of Dewisland. The application was extremely strong and I'm sure surprised the judges. Significant credit must go to you for this. Nevertheless, we always knew that as the smallest city in Britain, we would be hard-pressed to be shortlisted in a competition designed for major urban centres. With that in mind, part of our strategy was also about ensuring that we would win even if we didn't win the competition. And so it has proved. During the process of bidding for City of Culture, Pembrokeshire got enormous exposure in the press worth well over £1 million if we had purchased the same kind of exposure through paid advertising. It also led us to a major three-year culture and arts tourism development project in North West Pembrokeshire, in partnership with County Wexford, Ireland which has seen us successfully capture £2 million of funding. We are now looking forward to delivering that three-year project which will in effect be a mini city of culture programme over a longer period of time, with better impacts and a more sustainable approach for such a small area."Mike Cavanagh, Head of Cultural Services, Pembrokeshire County Council
- "Working with you has been a great experience in helping us really think about how the people living in our communities interact and connect with place, space and each other. You have challenged us to understand the huge potential in our communities for creating great places to live and thrive."Andrew Vye, Director of Tai Gwalia
- "I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is looking to review their community engagement activity. You were a joy to work with: incredibly professional, tactful and diligent throughout. You just got on with it and delivered on time and to budget. Most importantly, your clear ability in this area gained the confidence of my colleagues in the whole consultation process. I will certainly use you again."Richard Jarman, Head of Government & Community Relations, Public Affairs Directorate, University of Oxford
- More and more low/zero carbon developments are happening, but unless the urban design is right we're undoing lots o… https://t.co/ZLvxTa7fPw
- For more on reducing vehicle speed through street design see the work of the late @benhbaillie - we brought him to… https://t.co/Bd5rYcWkSG
- We’ve just been talking with a prospective client about how accrediting as a @BCorpUK has been so useful as a short… https://t.co/TnsNJ6kELx