We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "Working in close collaboration with Urban Foundry we invited Ben Hamilton-Baillie to Swansea for a two day visit to assist us with our thinking on the redesign of our City Centre. The two days were highly informative and inspirational for all staff involved. This event has been a milestone in helping us to start to develop a more innovative and coherent approach to our urban planning."Phil Roberts, Chief Executive, Swansea Council
- “Your strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and think creatively are not a usual combination. You are very easy to work with and you always deliver to a high quality.”Jeremy Wyatt, Managing Director of Hall Aitken
- "Having spotted your insight and creative approach during your input to the Swansea Arts Strategy process, I had no hesitation in engaging you to formulate the business plan required for the second-stage application to the DT100 fund. The collaboration demonstrated your thoroughness, efficiency and quick grasp of strategic issues. Consequently, the resulting document will serve not only as an application but also as a useful roadmap for the Festival's next stage of development. I should recommend you warmly to any arts organisation seeking an objective, analytical approach to future business and artistic planning."Huw Tregelles Williams, OBE, DL, FRCO, FRWCMD, Chairman/Director, Swansea Festival of Music & the Arts, formerly Head of Music, BBC Wales
- "Who amongst us doesn’t love to eat good food, browse through interesting crafts and artisan products and gather together with friends? Well the people of Pontardawe certainly do. It was brilliant to see so many people supporting the market and enjoying being together as a community. All enabled by the excellent work of Urban Foundry. I for one hope that this pilot project will show the demand for a permanent monthly market."Angie Dickinson, Area Artistic Manager - Pontardawe Arts Centre
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- "You were inspirational in the role of 'Chair’, giving an informative and insightful overview of the importance of the arts in the creative regeneration of our towns, and how this could apply here in Haverfordwest."Chris Evans, Director - Idea Architects