We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council
- “Your strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and think creatively are not a usual combination. You are very easy to work with and you always deliver to a high quality.”Jeremy Wyatt, Managing Director of Hall Aitken
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "Having spotted your insight and creative approach during your input to the Swansea Arts Strategy process, I had no hesitation in engaging you to formulate the business plan required for the second-stage application to the DT100 fund. The collaboration demonstrated your thoroughness, efficiency and quick grasp of strategic issues. Consequently, the resulting document will serve not only as an application but also as a useful roadmap for the Festival's next stage of development. I should recommend you warmly to any arts organisation seeking an objective, analytical approach to future business and artistic planning."Huw Tregelles Williams, OBE, DL, FRCO, FRWCMD, Chairman/Director, Swansea Festival of Music & the Arts, formerly Head of Music, BBC Wales
- "Urban Foundry undertook an Impact Assessment of our award winning Chepstow High Street Regeneration Scheme in 2010. Due to unavoidable delays, the tendering process took place in late summer with limited timing to complete visitor surveys. You quickly identified the necessary resources to complete the study within a tight timescale to a high standard. Many Thanks."Colin Phillips, Special Projects Manager, Monmouthshire County Council
- "The service was very professional, but at the same time felt personal and friendly. The resultant report was well thought out and written with clarity. Your work has certainly helped us see with new eyes and start to take large steps forward toward where we wish to be. Your approach was very good at bringing people of differing opinions together. Any difficult situations were tackled with tact and good humour. It has been my pleasure to have now worked with you in a number of different situations and I have no hesitation in recommending your services to others.”Jenny Edwards, Manager, The Environment Centre, Swansea
- Tickets available for next week's 51.6 event (6pm Wednesday 20th November) at @UWTSD Artist @HilarySPowell is tal… https://t.co/jx98phy5Sa
- Our Marina Market project is on today until 3 - you’ll find it next to @The_Waterfront Swansea.… https://t.co/GGmBuSrg57
- Tickets £5 available for the next 51.6 event with artist @HilarySPowell #BankJob @BankJobPictures #changefinance… https://t.co/UDRlfp6k6j
- We are running a mini #MarinaMarket today in Dylan Thomas Square to coincide with the #SwanseaSciFest taking place… https://t.co/63GZbJEHLZ