We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- “Your strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and think creatively are not a usual combination. You are very easy to work with and you always deliver to a high quality.”Jeremy Wyatt, Managing Director of Hall Aitken
- "The Regeneration Swansea Visioning workshop was expertly facilitated by Ben using the theory of change approach. This approach enabled everyone to engage and put their thoughts forward and it was a very enlightening workshop."Phil Holmes, Head of Planning and City Regeneration, Swansea Council
- “I would like to thank the team at Urban Foundry for their excellent work in producing a Process and Impact Report for the Swansea Food Poverty Grant 2019/20. The Covid-19 pandemic made this an especially challenging task, not only due to the challenges of working during lockdown, but also that this was a very difficult time for the grant recipients in meeting the demand for food support. The report has informed future plans for collaboration and establishing a Swansea Food Poverty Network.”Anthony Richards, Poverty Prevention and Strategy Manager, Swansea Council
- "Working with Urban Foundry is a real pleasure. The team’s ability to understand the fabric of local communities and help drive and shape opportunities for developing enterprise is invaluable. A really insightful and knowledgeable team who can support the wider placemaking agenda and create social value in the community”Gareth Davies - Development Director, Cardiff Community Housing Association
- ‘Thanks to you and your team for absolutely everything. Lovely working with you, and keep up the brilliant work"Bethan Elfyn, Horizons Cymru & BBC Radio Wales Presenter
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
- Just 3 weeks to go until #LivingWageWeek! We’re proud to be a part of the movement for a real #LivingWage with… https://t.co/502FHhBgFM
- Lovely team lunch today - it’s been far too long since we were all together in the same place at the same time. Wel… https://t.co/3BHqtsRjUm
- Early in the pandemic with our markets unable to proceed we created a free to use website called South Wales Food a… https://t.co/gX6R4xXdK2
- The closing date for the General Manager and Chef/Cook roles for our new venue is this Thurs. Please do share and c… https://t.co/sczqk3LMLP