We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "You were perhaps the first to spot the potential of the Prize and I am certain that the Prize would not have taken off had it not been for your initial lead; the Prize became a reality and 2006 saw things come to a triumphant conclusion. In all of this you were indispensable. Your advice was always sage and you skillfully handled relations with a host of local bodies, not least the local authority. To an unusual degree you combine administrative sagacity with artistic flair and enthusiasm. In other words you are a truly creative administrator and one with a sharp understanding of how local authorities and other public bodies operate."Professor Peter Stead, Dylan Thomas Prize
- "Working with you has been a great experience in helping us really think about how the people living in our communities interact and connect with place, space and each other. You have challenged us to understand the huge potential in our communities for creating great places to live and thrive."Andrew Vye, Director of Tai Gwalia
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- "Having spotted your insight and creative approach during your input to the Swansea Arts Strategy process, I had no hesitation in engaging you to formulate the business plan required for the second-stage application to the DT100 fund. The collaboration demonstrated your thoroughness, efficiency and quick grasp of strategic issues. Consequently, the resulting document will serve not only as an application but also as a useful roadmap for the Festival's next stage of development. I should recommend you warmly to any arts organisation seeking an objective, analytical approach to future business and artistic planning."Huw Tregelles Williams, OBE, DL, FRCO, FRWCMD, Chairman/Director, Swansea Festival of Music & the Arts, formerly Head of Music, BBC Wales
- “[You were] an excellent communicator, empathising with the difficulties faced by community groups whilst working with them to find solutions. Your judgements were invariably sound and very well thought through - you instinctively knew how to work with, not for community groups - and your cheerful and positive approach to work is a delight! Feedback from groups was nothing but positive. All deadlines were met to a high standard and as well as being skilled at higher-level complex development work, you understand that the finer project detail is important too. We have greatly enjoyed working with you and have no hesitation at all in recommending you to others.”Barbara Anglezarke, Forestry Commission Wales Cydcoed Manager
- "You provided invaluable assistance when the Council was pursuing its Cydcoed Grant application; it was of immense help to me personally and I was very pleased and relieved when we were successful in receiving a grant of £25,000. I have no doubt that the success of the bid was in no small part due to the work that you had put into the scheme."Aneurin John, Clerk to Pontarddulais Town Council