We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time
- "I am pleased to report the successful conclusion of a session at the LDP Public Enquiry earlier today concerned solely with our site. I put this down to all the preparatory work you and others have done to get us to this stage."Henry Dare, Trustee - the Morris Estate
- ‘Thanks to you and your team for absolutely everything. Lovely working with you, and keep up the brilliant work"Bethan Elfyn, Horizons Cymru & BBC Radio Wales Presenter
- "Urban Foundry run a lot of projects so no two days are the same and that's amazing! I experienced so many different event management roles throughout my internship. The team are all lovely and willing to help with absolutely anything I needed. I've loved the past seven weeks and look forward to the rest of my internship and hope to volunteer with Urban Foundry and Unit Nineteen in the future."Victoria Phillips, Event Management Student at UWTSD
- "Working with you has been a great experience in helping us really think about how the people living in our communities interact and connect with place, space and each other. You have challenged us to understand the huge potential in our communities for creating great places to live and thrive."Andrew Vye, Director of Tai Gwalia
- "As chair of Community Planning Committee within Mumbles Community Council I engaged Urban Foundry to produce a coherent long-term Community Plan for the village of Mumbles.I am pleased to say that the relationship bared fruit and we are now the proud owners of a strategic framework that is providing focus and rationale for all our interaction with the community.The professionalism and approachability of Dr Reynolds was a constant reassurance and was very forgiving of our idiosyncrasies. The main bonus of having this framework is that it reduces the personality conflicts within the council and allows us to be fully focused on planning and delivering projects for our electorate."Cllr Carwyn Thomas, Mumbles Community Council
- @rubyannejewels Thank you for being so loyal to Uplands Market
- Today is #SmallBusinessSaturday and we are at our social enterprise #UplandsMarket We are proud to support small… https://t.co/lDye4sUj28
- Our web hosting provider is experiencing a global issue and our website and those of several of our sister projects… https://t.co/Jx5JQgGwqH