We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- "The service was very professional, but at the same time felt personal and friendly. The resultant report was well thought out and written with clarity. Your work has certainly helped us see with new eyes and start to take large steps forward toward where we wish to be. Your approach was very good at bringing people of differing opinions together. Any difficult situations were tackled with tact and good humour. It has been my pleasure to have now worked with you in a number of different situations and I have no hesitation in recommending your services to others.”Jenny Edwards, Manager, The Environment Centre, Swansea
- "I am sure that without your help with what can only be described as a "minefield" of application forms and correspondence, we would not have been successful in our bid for Cydcoed grant funding. Many thanks for all your assistance and support."Ceri Anderson, Town Clerk to Porthcawl Town Council
- “I would like to thank the team at Urban Foundry for their excellent work in producing a Process and Impact Report for the Swansea Food Poverty Grant 2019/20. The Covid-19 pandemic made this an especially challenging task, not only due to the challenges of working during lockdown, but also that this was a very difficult time for the grant recipients in meeting the demand for food support. The report has informed future plans for collaboration and establishing a Swansea Food Poverty Network.”Anthony Richards, Poverty Prevention and Strategy Manager, Swansea Council
- "Working with Urban Foundry is a real pleasure. The team’s ability to understand the fabric of local communities and help drive and shape opportunities for developing enterprise is invaluable. A really insightful and knowledgeable team who can support the wider placemaking agenda and create social value in the community”Gareth Davies - Development Director, Cardiff Community Housing Association
- "You are really organised and build strong relationships with the organisations you work with. Our clients rate you highly and we've had rave reviews recently from a community engagement assignment you led. We've asked you to deliver against outcomes for us on a number of projects and you've consistently delivered high quality work on time and in budget. Our clients report that you are a pleasure to work with and we are more than happy to recommend you."David Gourlay & Paul Buchanan, Directors, Hall Aitken Ltd
- We are recruiting for an additional barista/all rounder for our new venue - please do share. #jobs #hospitality… https://t.co/cRyrngLBeg
- "Delighted to work in partnership with you facilitating our @BusinessSwansea Start-up Enterprise Club PopUps & Leas… https://t.co/nCeF1wDoFQ
- 👍 We've been a @LivingWageUK employer since 2018 👍 It's so positive to see 2,533 UK businesses also joined the mo… https://t.co/qQMZZ8h2C0
- How much are we loving this @LivingWageUK gift guide? 💚Handmade 💚 Zero waste 💚 Vegan 💚#LivingWage employers - li… https://t.co/eV4ggVUEm0