We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "Really cool people, loads of families, it’s definitely the best place in Swansea at the moment."Victoria Lee
- "We were extremely happy with your work on supporting our city of culture bid for St Davids and the 100 of Dewisland. The application was extremely strong and I'm sure surprised the judges. Significant credit must go to you for this. Nevertheless, we always knew that as the smallest city in Britain, we would be hard-pressed to be shortlisted in a competition designed for major urban centres. With that in mind, part of our strategy was also about ensuring that we would win even if we didn't win the competition. And so it has proved. During the process of bidding for City of Culture, Pembrokeshire got enormous exposure in the press worth well over £1 million if we had purchased the same kind of exposure through paid advertising. It also led us to a major three-year culture and arts tourism development project in North West Pembrokeshire, in partnership with County Wexford, Ireland which has seen us successfully capture £2 million of funding. We are now looking forward to delivering that three-year project which will in effect be a mini city of culture programme over a longer period of time, with better impacts and a more sustainable approach for such a small area."Mike Cavanagh, Head of Cultural Services, Pembrokeshire County Council
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- "[You were] … very professional in your work, highly intelligent and both efficient and effective in the way you perform your duties. You have demonstrated excellent communication skills and worked well with individuals and organisations alike. The presentation of your work is exemplary and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to any group or organisation at any level."Gareth Evans, SRP project coordinator
- "Urban Foundry undertook a Mid Term Evaluation of the Collaborative Communities project in December 2011 which was a particularly complex piece of work that involved working with the 8 partners of the project and community groups that the project has supported. The work undertaken was very professional and the communication between the company and myself and partners was excellent throughout the working relationship. I would recommend Urban Foundry to any other organisation wishing to undertake similar evaluation studies because of their experience; the quality of their work and their ability to understand the requirements."Jane Lewis, Project Manager, Collaborative Communities
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- A very good article and lovely imagery. The time for sitting back and allowing business as usual to take over is do… https://t.co/JAFOO4izt0
- What's possible with a little ambition and a lot of hard work by communities. https://t.co/V892VBNrki
- When #COVID19 forced us to cease our street markets initiative we created this for traders & expanded it for any sm… https://t.co/H6k6Sk80TS