We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas to change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building business with purpose.
We help people to make their good ideas happen, to make them last, and to demonstrate that they’re making a difference.
Nice things people have said
- "I highly recommend Urban Foundry as experts in the theory of change model, as consultants helping with organisational change, and as a B Corp organisation caring for people and planet. Ben was great in setting the work parameters and Amy got the spirit of the organisation and our remit very fast. She has managed perfectly the different groups within our team and helped us design a whole theory of change model for our strategy within very tight deadlines. Her work and attitude were appreciated and praised across the whole organisation and she became one of us very fast. We will miss working with her on a daily basis but she leaves us with long lasting change and an amazing set of new skills."Marie Brousseau-Navarro - Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Commissioner
- "PopUp Wales provided us with the perfect launchpad to elevate our business in Swansea. Their short-term lease scheme allowed us to experiment around how an office space would work for us. As a proud Swansea based company it was great to do this in a prime central location, providing new and unique experiences to clients and enabling our team to work better together. Our thanks to Gareth, Ben, and the whole team at PopUp Wales for being an instrumental part of the building of our business. We’ve now moved to a new longer-term office in the heart of Swansea, we remain committed to supporting digital in Wales."Chris Elias, Communications Lead - Perago
- "I commissioned Urban Foundry to carry out some community engagement around green infrastructure for the Council in early 2023. I was particularly impressed with the team flexible and nuanced approach. They adapted their working practises and approach to ensure the engagement was relevant to each community they worked in whilst remaining true and consistent to the required outcome of the commission."Penny Gruffydd, Sustainable Policy Officer - Swansea Council
- "Thank you for the Measuring Impact session - it was really interesting and there were some lovey messages of thanks."Roxanne Dacey - Swansea Social Value Forum
- "During my time at the Academy, I gained a lot of transferable skills that are immensely useful in preparing me for venturing into the working world. I definitely levelled up in my time management and organisational skills. I was lucky to be given guidance but also space to take my own initiative and expand my ideas and knowledge while working on the project."Ayesha Anuar
- "Swansea Council is delighted to work in partnership with Ben Reynolds from Urban Foundry who facilitated our Business Swansea Start-up Enterprise Club session on Pop Ups and Leasing Commercial premises. It is fantastic that our local business experts are prepared to share their knowledge and expertise for the benefit of the City’s Start-up community."Stephen Williams, Economic Development Officer for Swansea Council