Urban Foundry is working with City & County of Swansea Council to provide street food at their free screening of Avengers: Endgame on the Big Screen in Castle Square. The event on October 5th, is part of The Swansea Fringe Festival.
In addition to the film, there will also be family friendly entertainment and a chance to meet some superheroes in the flesh. Urban Foundry has organised a street food market to run during the event from 4pm – 8pm to feed the people and families watching the film.
The traders (many are regular faces at our street markets) booked for the event are:
- Babita’s Spice Kitchen- freshly cooked samosas, hot Indian snacks and curries (vegan friendly)
- Bibby’s Beans – freshly cooked samosas, hot Indian snacks and curries (vegan friendly)
- Waffleshack – delicious freshly made crispy waffles, toppings & cakes
- Gourmet Gower Fudge – freshly made creamy fudge
- Alfie’s Beer Bus – local craft ales and cider
- Country Kitchen: artisan burgers, vegan burgers and hot dogs
- The Chilli Kitchen: homemade chilli, jacket potatoes, chips, nachos and cheese
Street Food Market (top of Castle Square – adjacent to Castle Bailey Street) 4-8pm
Showing of Avengers: Endgame (Big Screen) & interactive performances from 4.30pm
Superheroes and entertainment 4-8pm
For more information about the event, visit:
For more information about Swansea Fringe Festival, visit: