We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
- “The Walsall myplace proposal benefitted considerably from the help and support of the team. The capital plan, the work with young people and the partnership aspects were stronger and more sustainable, and the partners were pleased with the outcomes of the various workshops led by the myplace support team.”Ian Cruise Taylor, myplace programme officer for Walsall Council
- "The process was not an easy one, but with your support we generated a positive dialogue with the building’s owners and other key people in the local area, established the condition and viability of developing the building, and developed a creative and dynamic vision, supported by a strong business case. It was not an easy process but we achieved our goal and we are delighted that we will be able to invest in this important initiative that will deliver benefits for the University and its students, as well as for the general public living in Swansea and the wider region. I am happy to recommend you to others seeking creative consultants that can help to make complex but exciting regeneration projects like these happen."David Warner, Senior Provost, Swansea Metropolitan University
- "On behalf of Jazz Heritage Wales thank you for all the work you put in updating the format for the Before Freedom Primary Schools pack. The updates are of course more accessible as they are on the modern format, and bilingual. In addition, I must congratulate you on the presentation, as the way you have laid it out has really helped to make the content clearer to the reader. Your work will allow this important story of the Slave who arrived in Wales in the 1830s to be shown to much wider audiences through the People’s Collection Wales, and the HWB teachers resource. The timeline was also a tricky piece of work, helping us to work out what was needed, and how best to present it, and it has already been well received. It has been printed out now, for the book to hand round, and looks very good in this format, as well as the slideshow. Again, it seems to really tell the story very clearly, and with both pieces of work, you have delivered them on time, and with the maximum efficiency."Deb Checkland, Chair - Jazz Heritage Wales
- "You were inspirational in the role of 'Chair’, giving an informative and insightful overview of the importance of the arts in the creative regeneration of our towns, and how this could apply here in Haverfordwest."Chris Evans, Director - Idea Architects
- "Because you have worked in the Third Sector I know that as well as your intellectual ability, you will apply your considerable practical experience to your consultancy work. That is why it has been a pleasure to work with you on community social and economic regeneration projects and the Compact Consultancy over the past year or so."Ali Bond, Swansea Council for Voluntary Services
- @EleriCWilliams @Hudsonproj @UplandsMarket @SwanseaCVS @BellyfulCIC Sorry, missed this amongst lots of messages. Ye… https://t.co/8aedJSqtsN
- @SwanseaBID 🙏🏼
- It’s very exciting to be supporting @UWTSD with @Catalyst_IW project 🇮🇪🏴 Fantastic launch this week at… https://t.co/FpWvZumkue
- @DaveAFloyd Come and say hello at the next one!