We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "Oriel Science's pop-up exhibition gallery was constructed in 6 days in a commercial premises in Swansea’s city centre. Swansea University employed Urban Foundry to be our venue’s site manager and you superbly oversaw this complex and time-critical project. We launched on time with everything in place and the visitor numbers to the gallery are a testimony to the project’s success, which relied heavily on your experience, knowledge and organisational skills."Professor Chris Allton, Swansea University
"I approached Urban Foundry to coordinate and construct a bid for a significant amount of Arts Council Wales and Welsh Government funding as the University has used the company before. Ben worked with multiple colleagues within the University and from across the South Wales region to draft a well-constructed and coherent bid document that clearly reflected the collaborative nature of its development. You have a quiet, confident and professional approach; you maintain excellent communication with key individuals at all times and were able to negotiate appropriate solutions to issues that arose in the bid development. I would be very happy to recommend Urban Foundry to support similar activities, collaborative ventures and project design. I found you to be committed to our success and reliable throughout the bid process and in the follow up period after we were successful in the award."Dr Jane Waters, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who is looking to review their community engagement activity. You were a joy to work with: incredibly professional, tactful and diligent throughout. You just got on with it and delivered on time and to budget. Most importantly, your clear ability in this area gained the confidence of my colleagues in the whole consultation process. I will certainly use you again."Richard Jarman, Head of Government & Community Relations, Public Affairs Directorate, University of Oxford
- "I've known lead consultant Dr Ben Reynolds for several years and worked with him on a number of issues. In particular, most assiduously, he gave of his own time as part of a group to advise me on the rewriting of Community Work (4th Edition) to be published by McMillan Hargreaves in 2007. I've found Ben's comments extremely insightful and helpful and was most impressed by the quality of his work."Alan Twelvetrees, Author of 'Community Work'
- "I am sure that without your help with what can only be described as a "minefield" of application forms and correspondence, we would not have been successful in our bid for Cydcoed grant funding. Many thanks for all your assistance and support."Ceri Anderson, Town Clerk to Porthcawl Town Council
- "The process was not an easy one, but with your support we generated a positive dialogue with the building’s owners and other key people in the local area, established the condition and viability of developing the building, and developed a creative and dynamic vision, supported by a strong business case. It was not an easy process but we achieved our goal and we are delighted that we will be able to invest in this important initiative that will deliver benefits for the University and its students, as well as for the general public living in Swansea and the wider region. I am happy to recommend you to others seeking creative consultants that can help to make complex but exciting regeneration projects like these happen."David Warner, Senior Provost, Swansea Metropolitan University
- Our @BenReynolds1977 talking to @UWTSD @ArtSwansea students this morning in our @unitnineteen pop-up venue as part… https://t.co/OVLOI08x7H
- A lovely piece on our @UplandsMarket - thanks to @itvcoastcountry for a great feature. Doing our bit to put… https://t.co/4D8GVcRHsw
- Excellent - welcome to the club https://t.co/V2CH2fbmhg