We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making great places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "[Urban Foundry] were commissioned by Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council through a tender process to conduct an audit of existing arts provision across the County Borough of Neath Port Talbot , to generate knowledge in terms of expectations of arts delivery and possible gaps in provision and to develop content for a website and advise on its format in order to improve knowledge of what is already happening in the arts across the county. Through the establishment of twelve focus groups across the County Borough you were able to formulate a detailed response which was clearly articulated in a timely report, linked with effective strategies to adopt to address gaps/issues identified. The report has been invaluable in focusing our business development plans and also in prioritising spend. I would have no hesitation in recommending you."Angie Dickinson, Area Artistic Manager - Cultural Services, Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- "The mapping exercise was a particularly difficult thing to sell let alone take on and produce results for. For that all the members of the group will be eternally grateful. The presentation of the results was innovative, clear and immediately re-useable to further our thinking. You produced material to order, on time and extremely professionally. You have an immediate and overall understanding of the issues but also a keen and supportive interest in the arts. Your work in bringing the three consultations together and as a team member in pulling the whole strategy together as a piece was also extremely valuable and helpful. When we presented the strategy to the Arts Council at the specific feedback conference with other authorities who had undertaken the same exercise, it was abundantly clear that the Swansea approach was light years ahead of the rest. In particular, we had delivered what we said we would and the material - easily accessible and actually fun to have - was what was actually need to forge strategic ideas for the future for young people and the arts in Swansea. Your contribution to that achievement was vital. Thank you again on behalf of the City and County of Swansea Youth Arts Strategy core working group."Robin Hall, Swansea Youth Arts Partnership
- “[You were] an excellent communicator, empathising with the difficulties faced by community groups whilst working with them to find solutions. Your judgements were invariably sound and very well thought through - you instinctively knew how to work with, not for community groups - and your cheerful and positive approach to work is a delight! Feedback from groups was nothing but positive. All deadlines were met to a high standard and as well as being skilled at higher-level complex development work, you understand that the finer project detail is important too. We have greatly enjoyed working with you and have no hesitation at all in recommending you to others.”Barbara Anglezarke, Forestry Commission Wales Cydcoed Manager
- ‘Thanks to you and your team for absolutely everything. Lovely working with you, and keep up the brilliant work"Bethan Elfyn, Horizons Cymru & BBC Radio Wales Presenter
- “CIME (Creativity & Innovation in Micro Enterprise) is an INTERREG funded initiative with the overall aim of embedding Creative & Innovative thinking into all areas of business. Partners include SERA (South East Regional Authority), and Kilkenny Enterprise Board, Ireland and in Wales Swansea Metropolitan University and University of Wales Trinity St David. You were selected to carry out an independent evaluation of the impact of a 4 Tier Programme and a series of Networking events that were delivered in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion. CIME worked with over 200 businesses and organisations in a variety of sectors. You were a pleasure to work with. Your approach was extremely professional and your methodologies were robust and adaptable. You very quickly understood the ethos of the whole project and I would have no hesitation in recommending you!”Jenny Vobe-Tancock, CIME Operations Manager, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "Urban Foundry run a lot of projects so no two days are the same and that's amazing! I experienced so many different event management roles throughout my internship. The team are all lovely and willing to help with absolutely anything I needed. I've loved the past seven weeks and look forward to the rest of my internship and hope to volunteer with Urban Foundry and Unit Nineteen in the future."Victoria Phillips, Event Management Student at UWTSD