We’re a creative regeneration agency forging great ideas that change the world for the better – improving people’s lives, making better places, building better businesses.
Nice things people have said
- "One of the most excruciating things about setting up a new social enterprise is deciphering exactly what it is you want, and why. Having someone to unravel the many ideas and help me reach what should have been an obvious conclusion has been a crucial turning point for my business and my career. With your advice, knowledge and support, I now have confidence to take some risks and reach my highest of goals, using the skills, experience and facilities I already have."Amanda Tomlinson, Groundswell Dance Company
- "The process was not an easy one, but with your support we generated a positive dialogue with the building’s owners and other key people in the local area, established the condition and viability of developing the building, and developed a creative and dynamic vision, supported by a strong business case. It was not an easy process but we achieved our goal and we are delighted that we will be able to invest in this important initiative that will deliver benefits for the University and its students, as well as for the general public living in Swansea and the wider region. I am happy to recommend you to others seeking creative consultants that can help to make complex but exciting regeneration projects like these happen."David Warner, Senior Provost, Swansea Metropolitan University
- "The Uplands Market has been a massive boost to trade and to the Uplands in general. Market days are lively and vibrant, there is always a really good atmosphere and the huge increase in footfall is good for everyone. After several years the Market continues to make a positive impact and long may it continue!"Alex Clatworthy, Chattery Restaurant, Uplands
- “CIME (Creativity & Innovation in Micro Enterprise) is an INTERREG funded initiative with the overall aim of embedding Creative & Innovative thinking into all areas of business. Partners include SERA (South East Regional Authority), and Kilkenny Enterprise Board, Ireland and in Wales Swansea Metropolitan University and University of Wales Trinity St David. You were selected to carry out an independent evaluation of the impact of a 4 Tier Programme and a series of Networking events that were delivered in Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire & Ceredigion. CIME worked with over 200 businesses and organisations in a variety of sectors. You were a pleasure to work with. Your approach was extremely professional and your methodologies were robust and adaptable. You very quickly understood the ethos of the whole project and I would have no hesitation in recommending you!”Jenny Vobe-Tancock, CIME Operations Manager, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- "The 'Cwtch the Bid' campaign was an inspiring effort that spread beyond a city and a region; it was an effort that galvanised the support and imaginations of people all across the country."David Jones MP, Secretary of State for Wales at that time
- "Trilein undertook a Mid Term Evaluation of the Collaborative Communities project in December 2011 which was a particularly complex piece of work that involved working with the 8 partners of the project and community groups that the project has supported. The work undertaken was very professional and the communication between the company and myself and partners was excellent throughout the working relationship. I would recommend Trilein to any other organisation wishing to undertake similar evaluation studies because of their experience; the quality of their work and their ability to understand the requirements."Jane Lewis, Project Manager, Collaborative Communities